6. All the recycling bins have been ______ with refuse and it’s still overflowing everywhere.
A. flattered B. in chorus C. in blossom D. filled up
7. There are many uses of hidden cameras including many cams to ______ your babysitter’s behavior, hidden TV news cameras to report on an expose, and police surveillance cameras to bust the bad guys.
A. control B. monitor C. supply D. order
8. It’s offered as proof that she’s a ______ woman who won’t waste taxpayers’ money.
A. radical B. pioneer C. principled D. patriotic
9. A scientist often reaches a dead end that leads to no alternatives in research and has to go back and determine if all the ______ made are true to how the world operates.
A. equations B. principles C. assumptions D. theories
10. There is much that science still cannot explain, such as what existed before our universe began, how life ______ arose on earth, and much more.
A. repeatedly B. undoubtedly
C. naturally D. conventionally